Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2022, 07:46 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 1
Any idea what this is called

Hello everyone. Been searching for over an hour to find name/reference to the plastic material that covers the area under the overhang on my 5th wheel. I'm repairing the area around the front storage compartment door (replacing that door too). The vinyl sheeting that surrounds that door and curves up under the overhang, stops just short of the hitch. It's about 3mm thick, white surface backed by gray material. Any help on what it is called and where I can buy a piece about 5 ft. long, 6 inches wide to patch in. I'd appreciate it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5th wheel.jpg (142.0 KB, 21 views)

atnorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 01:34 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Germantown, Tennessee
Posts: 716
It is called Filon, google for a good price
Jim and DW 50 years Brenda
2018 40rssa and 2021 Jayco Eagle 40'
2019 F450, ruby red
Harley Road King & sidecar
Notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote

exterior vinyl covering

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.