Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-14-2022, 12:33 PM   #1
jordan

Jayco Designer Series questions

Hi - I'm brand new here. Thanks for adding me. I've got a few questions that maybe someone here might be able to answer.
I bought a Jayco Designer Series fifth wheel last spring on the suggestion of a friend who'd offered me a piece of her property to put it on for the summer while I put my house on the market. With covid, I didn't want to be staying in the house while people were coming and going. It was a great solution at the time. Unfortunately, the house never sold and I'm now left with a fifth wheel to sell. I bought it from a woman who'd used it the same way I did and she didn't offer much information about it. I knew nothing as this was my first rodeo. She told me that it was a 2009 Jayco Designer Series model. I googled and googled trying to get information on it but have never been able to match my floor plan to the ones Ive seen. Im wondering if she got her information wrong. I could never find a vin # to match it to either. Now I'm hoping to sell it but I want to be able to give the next owner correct information. I also would like to find a ball park figure of what I can expect to sell it for. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 11:18 AM   #2
Notanlines

Jordan, on the driver side (road side) of the RV will be two certificate plates glued towards the very front. Kindly post a clear photo of these two and we can help you from there.

Harley Road King & sidecar
Notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2022, 06:07 PM   #3
Cummins12V98

I am assuming you have a title??? All the info you need is on it.
2015 RAM LongHorn Dually Air ride Aisin 4:10's

2016 MS 39TKSB3 "Highly Elited"
Cummins12V98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
designer series, fifth wheel, jayco