Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   5thWheelForums.com > 5th Wheel Brand Forums > DRV | Formerly Doubletree
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2009, 07:29 AM   #1
sr

Level Up Stage 3

I was at Trailair in Goshen this past week and had them install the new Stage 3 of the Level Up System. The remote is a handheld remote that has 5 functions on it. You can have it installed on any of the hydraulic valves. I had mine installed on the left and right side levelup, the bedroom slide and the streetside kitchen/entertainment slide. It was intended to be installed on the Landing gear, Level Up and 1 Slide of your choosing. I elected to have it on both the Street side slides so I can watch them open to make sure I don't run them into the electrical hookup or a tree. I can walk around the trailer and watch the Level Up jacks and make sure they are down or up when leaving. The unit also comes with 1 button to turn on a 12 volt light ie: the scare lights or the work light in front of the unit etc.

This is a real handy addition. For example, if I am in the unit and for what ever reason the Suite settles, I can adjust or tweak it from inside the trailer.

If anyone is interested, call Kara at Trailair at 800-998-4238 and set up an appointment when you are at the Rally in Goshen this June. The cost is $300.00. It should only take about 1 hour or less. They probably could come to the Faigrounds and install them.

Now for the really great news, they are in the process and real close to having a self leveling device that all you have to do is after you unhook the unit, hit 1 button and the trailer will self level, right to left and front to back, automatically. This will be Stage 4 and only offered on DRV Units. They hope to have it ready for demos at the June rally.
2007 Select Suites TK3 #3117
2006 Ford F-350, CC, SWD
Pullright Sliding Hitch,LCD Mounted in Storage Door
Trailair Auto Level Up with Remote
Lippert Under Chassis Storage
Pressure Pro, Garmin 660
Winegard Direct TV Travler Sat. Dish
Rearview Camera, Water Softner
New Palestine, Indiana :)
sr is offline   Reply With Quote