Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2021, 03:52 PM   #1
CALinSC

Flowers, Birds & Animals

I'm not a birder or flower enthusiast, I just take a lot of pictures of whatever catches my eye at the time.

This COVID-19 has sidetracked us for about a year now. Linda and I have taken both of the vaccination shots and are starting to venture out again. We are both at high risk so we have to be careful.

Computers have been part of my daily entertainment for a long time. During this last year I've started a lot of threads that revolve around our travels. Some have been quite popular. However, eventually I run-out of new material and have to move on to another subject. The title for this thread is quite appropriate because while taking pictures of birds is often close to flowers so are flowers and animals.

I'll start this off with pictures taken at the Joshua Tree National Park. It was late spring and everything that blossoms there was coming to life. But, I never did see any birds close enough for pictures.

These are ground flowers and I found the little animal scurrying around trying to avoid me.

1 Joshua Tree NP.JPG 1a Joshua Tree NP.JPG

1b Joshua Tree NP.JPG 1c Joshua Tree NP.JPG