Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-28-2021, 07:52 PM   #1
clev

Weber grill

This has been discussed before, but not needing one, I haven’t paid attention nor taken notes. Anyway, we are pulling out on a one month journey next week, and due to my health, it may be my last trip. The discussion listed a Weber grill that would connect directly to the DRV door side nipple, and work with low pressure. Would someone please identify that particular model of Weber that I can connect directly to the DRV nipple? Please, thank you, but I don’t need advice or recommendations on other grills; just the Weber.

clev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 08:18 AM   #2
clev

So, no one remembers the Weber model that works directly with the DRV LP nipple? OK.

'17 36RSSB3///2012 F350 KR, LWB/SRW, Bilsteins, antisway bar, Bilstein steering stabilizer, Airlift air bags, wireless compressor, 295/20 tires at 4080 pounds each, oversized finned aluminum diff and trannie pans, synthetic fluid, KEM, PIP, & Tyrant tunes w/SCR4 programming, Edge CTS gauge monitoring, G37 2017 turbo, ATS Stage I transmission.
Old 06-29-2021, 10:35 AM   #3
Cummins12V98

Never heard of such a thing. Simply remove the BBQ regulator and add a fitting.

2015 RAM LongHorn Dually Air ride Aisin 4:10's

2016 MS 39TKSB3 "Highly Elited"
Cummins12V98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 10:54 AM   #4
clev

Good morning, cummins. You may have forgotten, but about 4 years ago, I bought the Coleman ??Traveler?? It would not work with the DRV nipple. I spent a small fortune on parts, stripping regulators, pipes and fittings; would not work. Coleman techs stated that the grill needed higher pressure than the DRV low pressure system could provide. So, we used it with bottles. But, someone mentioned a grill that used low pressure and could be connected to the DRV nipple. That is my question.
Old 06-29-2021, 10:57 AM   #5
clev

Quote: Never heard of such a thing. Simply remove the BBQ regulator and add a fitting.

Not true. This was discussed and the regulator was removed on the coleman, would not work.
Old 06-29-2021, 11:01 AM   #6
Cummins12V98

I was going by "Weber Grill"

"But, someone mentioned a grill that used low pressure and could be connected to the DRV nipple. That is my question."

Only suggestion is buy a Weber Baby or the larger one and do what I show above.

Good luck!
2015 RAM LongHorn Dually Air ride Aisin 4:10's

2016 MS 39TKSB3 "Highly Elited"
Cummins12V98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 12:25 PM   #7
clev

Thank you Cummins; I’ve been looking at the Weber Traveler. Maybe that one will work on low pressure.
'17 36RSSB3///2012 F350 KR, LWB/SRW, Bilsteins, antisway bar, Bilstein steering stabilizer, Airlift air bags, wireless compressor, 295/20 tires at 4080 pounds each, oversized finned aluminum diff and trannie pans, synthetic fluid, KEM, PIP, & Tyrant tunes w/SCR4 programming, Edge CTS gauge monitoring, G37 2017 turbo, ATS Stage I transmission.
Old 06-29-2021, 02:12 PM   #8
Notanlines

Clev, use your cred’s to sign on to www.keystoneforums.com. Way, way more members and there is actual life there. This forum is, uh, lacking membership big time.

Notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote