Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-16-2023, 05:07 PM   #1
Egabbard

2005 Fleetwood Wilderness advenger front replacement

I purchased a 2005 Fleetwood wilderness advenger and I was told that the vehicle that was towing it caught fire and it's basically melted the front of the rv. I'm wanting to fix it but everything I try and look up is t right. Can some one please point me in the right direction. My husband and I live in a camper full time, and we purchased this one to upgrade from what we're In now. So I'd like to get this fixed as soon as possible. Or does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to fix it if I can't find the replacement
I attached a photo of what I'm talking about. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7797.jpg (163.8 KB, 16 views)

Egabbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 06:21 PM   #2
Dave The AV Guy

You may want to try some of the large RV wrecking yards for the same or similar make/model that has an intact front cap. Or possibly a good RV custom repair shop that can essentially fabricate a new one. Another thought would be to have a good carpenter fabricate a new front out of wood and then get it fibreglassed & painted. I doubt you will get any help from the original manufacturer, as I think the Fleetwood of 2005 is not the same company now.
Dave The AV Guy is offline   Reply With Quote