Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-18-2007, 08:32 AM   #1
dleighw72

It arrived!!!

Our new SB3 arrived over the weekend and I must say I am very happy with the choice we made. We had the Tk3 and with 3 boys we used the restroom alot and had doubts on how we would like the SB now that we have been in it for a whopping 2 days I LOVE IT!!!!! I also was soooo worried about the closet space, that I was just sick over how small it was but once it got here, I didn't know that the Elite closet was way bigger than the MS SB so I am not at all dissapointed in out new home. Love the colors and having your own private bathroom with 3 boys I am so excited! Just wanted to share my news.

dleighw72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 01:07 PM   #2
RodeWorthy

Re: It arrived!!!

dleighw72,
Congratulations on your new Elite Suite!! Nice to get over those worries, move in and enjoy! We would like to know more about the Elite closet space size -first I have heard about that and wonder how they manage it? Pictures will be welcome when/if you can. What IS the color scheme? Just color me curious

Rodeworthy

RodeWorthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 04:58 PM   #3
Diesel-Gypsy

dleighw72 double-congradulations !

I like to hear about things that just plain make people happy, and your post definately qualifies.

Rick
Old 06-21-2007, 09:27 AM   #4
dleighw72

We went with the black color and it is really pretty. The oven and frig are black as well stainless steel. the granite has very pretty flecks of black that play off the black everywhere so we are very happy with the color. the closet space.... i hung everything up that was in our tk3 with still room to go. they hung the right way not sideways and the depth is still the same in 3/4 of the closet the other 1/4 is shelving which is really neat for the boys. love the mood lighting "rope" that is everywhere in the home. its just a really pretty homey feeling when we are in here. Lots and Lots of room!!!! Not sure how to send pictures
Old 06-26-2007, 06:39 PM   #5
berghild

Send a message via AIM to berghild
our TK3 Elite arrives on friday...we changed from the SB3 because of the smaller closet...had no idea that the Elite would be bigger..dear bubby would have like the other bath and I would have liked the side laundry.....grrr. I am sure we will over joyed when we finallly see it though. why did you switch from your TK3 to the Elite? cyndy
EDGE CHIP,exhaust brake,ATS tranny, ATS turbo, AFE sir filter
ETC
2008 36TK3 ES3917/no granite
berghild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:45 PM   #6
dleighw72

We switched because of the seperate bath area and I liked the side by side laundry. I was so pleased that the Elite SB closet was sooo much bigger than the MS SB closet so I am sooo happy with our choice. Hope you love your when you get it!!!!
Old 06-26-2007, 11:13 PM   #7
SuiteWheels

Congrats on your new home.....I hope you enjoy it as much as we do our Mobilsuite!

SuiteWheels is offline   Reply With Quote