Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-27-2005, 02:02 PM   #1
BluegrassMan

New models ?

Hi everyone:

Last September I saw my first Landmark, I was hooked !! I got a indepth tour of the Grand Canyon and the Golden Gate. I was NOT looking for another 37 footer. I really wanted to go down to a 32-34 with large slides for space. not length!

I asked the Factory REP is this the only sizes you have ? He replied yes, the high end market dictates by sales Larger units are what are wanted. The shorter units are for mid-line and down. So I went ahead and started daydreaming of the NEW condo on wheels.

I ordered just after the New Year, and took delivery about 6 weeks later, WELL I haden't paid about the 2nd payment and I see on the factory web-site, the ALL NEW Shennadoah 33' er "The space of a 36' in a 33 !!!

I was ticked off. I felt he lied to me. I was willing to spend the $$$$$ I just wanted a smaller HI END 5ver. Oh well, I still have the problem of getting in and out of a small tight driveway that is shared by my neighbor, I guess I'll continue to roll over the corner of his front yard. DUH!