Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-12-2023, 11:23 AM   #1
rickb77904

No Power! 2023 KZ Durango Gold G391RKF

Delivered last week. Everything worked fine. Left and returned several days later.

This is the rear kitchen model.

No power to refrigerator and television in the main area. Microwave and dishwasher have power. Everything in the bedroom, including the washer dryer combo, has power. Going on site shortly to see how many of the three AC units have power. I checked the distribution panel inside and did not find any tripped breakers. I then tripped and reset all breakers at the inside distribution panel. Still no power.

I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts as to how I can troubleshoot and fix. Maybe I lost one 110 leg?

rickb77904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 03:03 PM   #2
Edd505

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickb77904 View Post
Delivered last week. Everything worked fine. Left and returned several days later.

This is the rear kitchen model.

No power to refrigerator and television in the main area. Microwave and dishwasher have power. Everything in the bedroom, including the washer dryer combo, has power. Going on site shortly to see how many of the three AC units have power. I checked the distribution panel inside and did not find any tripped breakers. I then tripped and reset all breakers at the inside distribution panel. Still no power.

I'd appreciate anyone's thoughts as to how I can troubleshoot and fix. Maybe I lost one 110 leg?
Look for a GFI circuit and make sure it is not tripped. I have a KZ rear kitchen and the GFI is in the bath room and another out side at the 110 outlets.

Edd505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 03:08 PM   #3
rickb77904

Thank you for the reply! I forgot to update my post after I located the problem. One of the 15amp breakers in the load center, in the basement, was tripped.
rickb77904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 03:11 PM   #4
Edd505

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickb77904 View Post
Thank you for the reply! I forgot to update my post after I located the problem. One of the 15amp breakers in the load center, in the basement, was tripped.
Breaker in the basement must be on the newer models my G353RKT only has them in the breaker box inside. Glad your fixed, nothing like having an expensive RV and having something not working. Be safe & happy camping.
Edd505 is offline   Reply With Quote