Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-25-2021, 12:53 PM   #1
taamatrix

Anderson hitch with MORryde

I've read many posts about MORryde and the need for the adapter plate if using a Anderson hitch. My question is more regarding is it worth the cost of the MORryde pin box and adapter plate (total around $1000)? Does anyone with experience in this set up see/feel a significant difference in jerking or chucking, especially over bridges or overpasses? Or should I stick with my stock Lippert pin box? We do experience some good "jerky chucking". I have 2500 with air bags and I did spin my Anderson coupler around

taamatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 06:34 AM   #2
grafton guns

I had a CURT hitch with my MORyde pin box. I got rid of the CURT and purchased the Andersen Ultimate hitch. Could not be happier. It ways 46 Lbs. and hangs on my garage wall until I need it. No Chucking. I purchased the safety chain kit for an added piece of safety in my mind. I also have my truck bed back when I need to use it for items, No more conventional hitch in the way.