Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2021, 05:28 PM   #1
JustinChase

Black tank flush system inlet on top of tank

My 2003 Carriage Carri-Lite came with a black tank flush inlet connection, which I understand will allow me to 'wash the tank from above' by connecting a garden hose to this inlet.

This does seem to work, but my sensors are still all showing it full no matter its actual level. I suspect the flush system 'sprayer' in the tank may not be working. No good way to tell, so I'm considering just replacing it to just be sure it's working. How long can they really last anyway? This one's going on 20 years old.

I can't find any manufacturer data on it, and am having trouble finding a replacement sprayer, so I'm curious if anyone knows where to find a replacement that I can just bolt back into the tank after removing the existing one.

I'm about to redo some of the pex pipe due to a previous owner doing a terrible job when they did some plumbing, and I'd like to do this all as one project, if possible. For example, the inlet on the exterior is actually plumbed into the whole system and the pipe going into the current sprayer comes from someplace in the main system; i.e. it's not a direct pipe from the inlet to the sprayer, for some weird reason

I appreciate any help in finding a good replacement sprayer to hopefully let me eventually get the sensors clean enough to work again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flusher.jpg (268.6 KB, 1 views)
JustinChase is offline   Reply With Quote