Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   5thWheelForums.com > 5th Wheel Brand Forums > DRV | Formerly Doubletree
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2015, 03:50 PM   #1
Okie

Thanks for being here.

Well the time for me to bit the bullet has come. Our coach is over 10 years old and I can see many dollars going into it so we have traded it in. with it's troubles it has been a great unit. Most of the problems have come from tires coming apart. I could see roof problems coming up. Then thinking about the life time bearings, who's life time? The price of a new DRV plus the fact that is is owned by someone else had me looking else where. I said I would keep it until I found something I liked better. Well I think I did. It's a Forest River Columbus front living room 381FL. We have had it for a week now and have gone through it for problems and have found some small nic nacs wrong so it's going back o the dealer for fixes then off on the road for a real check out.
This forum has been a fantastic help with tips and fixes over the years and I want to say thanks to all of you. I will be checking things out here from time to time. Happy Trails to ALL!

Okie

Larry Driver
MSGT USMC RET.
Okie is offline   Reply With Quote