Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2019, 01:42 PM   #1
Campingnownthen

Springdale or Atlas???

I currently have a 2014 Keystone Springdale 5th wheel. (entry level, I know We have the opportunity to buy a new 2019 Dutchmen Atlas for about $30k. This rig has sooo much more to offer...self leveling, outdoor kitchen, entertainment area, island, leather recliners, full shower, ladder for the roof and the list goes on...my concern is all the reviews I'm reading aren't very positive but that goes for any brand from what I continue to read. It also concerns me that the sales guys beat the crap out of the interiors when showing you how 'sturdy and indestructible they are'. How many times in the past has he slammed his fist against the wall in the bedroom to show someone how strong the walls are built?? I'm sure that eventually wears on the integrity of the walls. At the end of the day, we know our springdale is entry level, we do love it but now want more bells and whistles Any opinions on this brand new Atlas and overall quality would be appreciated!
Campingnownthen is offline   Reply With Quote