Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-27-2022, 07:44 AM   #1
5050racing

This Stuff Works sorry mice!!

You won’t believe it!!
So after putting the Ms to bed for the winter in upstate NY where I’ve never seen mice like this n all native friends said that’s what’s it like with the mice up here, so I sprayed Mouse Free as per directions in November n we just returned here now in May!! Not one trap of 3 baited with peanut butter still set 2 in belly garage 1 here hose hookup is!!! NOT A TRAP TRIPPED!!! How about that all my friends laughed that it won’t work up here well im sold!!! It works!!!

5050racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 01:18 AM   #2
porthole

Are there any lingering odors with Moyse Free?

porthole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 06:31 AM   #3
5050racing

No a day or maybe a week only if your in it like rolling in it, it only a peppermint spearmint very pleasant to me but it would work on frogs.I get them in my boat in Florida like you say crazy places in the self bailing hose but it would stop them in Ms they can’t stick or grab onto whatever it applied to n lasts two years if you don’t haul it!!! I am so pleased I would not leave my Ms up here they do damage chewing don’t think the frogs do much but bother you.
Old 05-28-2022, 06:33 AM   #4
5050racing

It’s not ready the smell that keeps them out it the slippery surface they can’t climb!!
Old 05-28-2022, 07:35 AM   #5
porthole

The frogs don’t bother us, at times they are entertaining (and you should see my wife talking to them).

If you leave lights on that attracts insects, so the frogs sit/attach near the lights. The eat the bugs and poop on the siding, but it is little poop. Although when they are on a window and pee on it ……..

The toads, I have yet to find them anywhere but on the ground or holes they dig, I have yet to see them anywhere near the DRV wheels, jacks or power cord.
Toad poop on the other hand, you have to watch where you walk. Their poop is about a fifth their body size!

Currently I use Costco size collection of Irish spring bars for mouse control (plus completely emptying all food and vac’ing TV’s cabinets). We either don’t have mice or the soap works.
I’ll have to try Mouse Free next year.
2020 F-450
porthole is offline   Reply With Quote