Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   5thWheelForums.com > 5th Wheel Brand Forums > DRV | Formerly Doubletree
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2007, 09:43 PM   #1
rotaxman

Computer Desk

Maybe I posted a confusing statement about the desk. On the 05 that I first looked at it had a keyboard drawer and it was located between the usless glass faced cabinet above the island and the rear of the trailer. I suppose you could still call that a desktop but they did away with the keyboard drawer. I rigged up a keboard drawer on top of the desk top and a divider board to capture a desktop tower and a device to keep it from being thrown on the floor while traveling . It don't look to bad but it does look like what it is an add on. I don't like lap tops but they do come in handy from time to time. Such as now I'm in Salt Lake City Ut setting in a Hampton Inn getting ready to put Joyce on a plane to Atlanta Ga. Most of my computing is related to digital imaging which is much easier to do on a powerful desktop.

So thats my desk I use a chair from the kitchen table it works well. Also on the 05 we first looked at had Corian on that desk top which in 06 was changed to Oak along with the dresser top.

I'm also sorry for the long post

Have a nice evening TOP

As always good camping

Joyce and Jerry
2000 F 450 V10
5.38 gears trailer special
Automatic 4R100
20000# Reese Hitch
Trail Air Suspension and Pin Box with Tri Glide
Honda 4500 ex
Hughes Internet
Garmin 2720 talking GPS