View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 09:53 AM   #4
Begger

We bought the Platinum level extended service coverage from Protective Assets when we bought the trailer. It was the only coverage the dealership would sell and I'm sure they get a nice kick-back from it. I asked the shop about the coverage before we pulled the trigger, and Mark (Shop Manager) said the coverage was very good, and easy for them to work with. We also get a cheaper labor rate and reduced deductible for work done in the dealer's shop. So far that's been a no-brainier, as the only other decent sized shop in the area is Camping World 😬.

Our RV insurance is tied in with auto and home insurance with Allstate. Very reasonable rates, and as we've just found out, excellent coverage with $0 deductible. We had looked at coverage from Good Sam Club, but just couldn't make the numbers work in our favor.

Insurance coverage is very state-specific, but these work well here in Arkansas.

Wingnut, thanks for the encouragement. I lurk on these boards every few days and have gotten a wealth of information. Thank you to those of you who keep this part of this board alive.

BTW, planning a week in San Antonio in April. Any suggestions on a nice CG or RV park in that area?
2007 Mobile Suites 36RS3 #3520
"Waitin' for someday..."
Begger is offline   Reply With Quote