Thread: New Models
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 12:18 PM   #7
Walt

I agree with Motor31. We’re not all fortunate to live near the factory or have a dealer that will pick the trailer up from the factory. We depend on the trailer being manufactured,” right”, the first time around. I bought my trailer from Sunshine RV in Lake Havasu City, AZ. They PDI the trailer and found all kinds of things wrong that the factory should have caught. We spent 2 nights there and still found things that needed repairing. Even after all of that, on our first trip, we found more things wrong. I fixed most of them myself. Yes, all trailer manufactures are not perfect but cut out all the fancy paint jobs and ginger bread there putting in and just build the trailer with some pride in workmanship. I know for a fact that Sunshine RV refused a trailer from DRV and made them take it back to the factory as they were tired of fixing all the problems with quality control. Don’t get me wrong, I like the trailer and would probably buy another MS but there is no excuse for their sloppy workmanship for the money we spend on these trailers.

Walt
2019 Mobile Suites 36RS3 #396674
2022 GMC Sierra Denali 3500 DRW 4WD
Walt is offline   Reply With Quote