View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 03:06 PM   #6
missourijan

We have a tk3 model and added a shelf about 12 inches from the top of the washer dryer closet. I have baskets up there for storage. We had it plumbed for w/d but didn't order from factory. We picked up a compact front load washer only off the scratched & dented aisle from Lowe's. I hang clothes on a rack to dry and have no plans to add a dryer. We also added a small corner shelf on one side of the bed for clock or other stuff. One of the best items was a set of cabinet doors on the outside of the kitchen island. It's really hard to get something from the back of the cabinet. Thank you, Linda Webb, she thought of it first. If I had it to do all over again I would have eliminated the carpet in the LR, just have it on the slides and use area rugs. I would also not have paid extra for the "upgraded" recliners, I would have just gone to Lazy Boy or somewhere. I would have added the fireplace. I wish we had the option of graphics or paint. Our graphics are not wearing that well and one side was damaged by a hail storm, gotta get those replaced. I would have paid extra for paint. I also would have ordered a dishwasher, yes, Drv will put one in. Ask them any thing that is not on the options list, they may do it for you.
2012 Mobile Suite #5942
2012 Ford F350 Super duty
"We used to work, now we workamp"
missourijan is offline   Reply With Quote