View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 05:36 PM   #17
Exposed

Well today is a successful day in preparation of the work on the hydraulic system. Spend most of the day cleaning my trailer bay in the shop so would have room and clean floor to work from. DRV is in the shop now and also cut a couple 2"x6"'s to pull up on to for another 1 1/2" clearance underneath. I also decided to post a couple more documents on what information I had found between Lipper and DRV. The 6 point jacks pdf show how to install the system. On page 17 there is a good diagram showing the plumbing on the hydraulic. My system is pretty much like this except the main extend valve block has two more taps with hoses and solenoid valves for both slides. One for each slide. The slide retracts are tied into the leveling jack returns.
The cylinder test pdf shows how to trouble shoot the slide cylinder for internal bleeding. I figure to gather two high pressure gauges and misc. hydraulic fittings, I would just replace the cylinder and be sure. If it showed internal leaking I would replace anyway. That is all for today... After trying to attach the Lippert document it was too large (6 megs) for upload. I snapped a PDF of just the page 17 instead. If anyone wants the complete PDF, just email me your address and I will send to you..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cylinder_test.pdf (276.0 KB, 22 views)
File Type: pdf Layout.pdf (196.1 KB, 23 views)
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote