Thread: Level-Up
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 07:03 PM   #12
RickandJanice

We have the one touch auto level system but I saw no need to purchase the wireless control. When you can push one button and let the system do the work, really could not justify the extra cost for what I think is a little more glitz than we need and just something else to mess with.

After talking to Paul at Interstate RV, was also glad we did not spend the extra money on the remote either. He has seen some problems with the remote loosing its program and also mentioned that he has also repaired a couple of rigs where owners thought the remote had raised the jacks when it had not activated them.

As for Ron going to Lippert, I consider that a good move to have him do the training. However, I can also understand waiting awhile, I would not like someone training for the first time on our rig either. Sure am glad we got ours done before the Trailair Service Center closed. Really neatly installed and we are very happy with it.
RickandJanice is offline   Reply With Quote