View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 08:59 AM   #28
OCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by clev View Post
I think that my DRV is the best, most reliable RV that I have ever owned. Initially, we had a few minor problems, but DRV worked with us and provided parts; my wife and I installed them, and corrected some errors in the fit and trim. We had to do the same thing when our custom home was completed. Everything requires a little tweaking and maintenance. With 15 inch frame and 3 1/4 inch sidewall frame, it is one of the strongest RV's on the road.
I agree. with 99% said. Nearly 50 years I brought my first RV. A 14 foot Roadrunner (Pull behind) that had a gas lamp, ice box and 20 gallon fresh water storage with a hand pump. Yes it could sleep 3 adults and 3 kids. Only problem I remember I had recalk at about 10 years old. Would I go back to such a simple RV? NO

Would I go back to some of the brand X's, NO, my 2016 MS 38PS3 had some problems but then the biggest problem may have been Thor's early influence. My problems have been mostly appliances and other none DRV assemblies. (I haven't had the Jack problem often mentioned and I am over loaded but the same frame is placed in units of greater GVW.
Yes to buying another.

Clay with 2015 Freightliner M2 106 Sport Chassis
OCB is offline   Reply With Quote