Thread: amana stove
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 11:11 AM   #9
The View 5046

This isn't a new issue with the grommets. All 6 5th wheels we have owned had the same issue... Drv don't have a lot of choices. The 3 burner top stoves I used back in the middle 70's are still being used. The issues are nothing new. There are some who can never be satisfied and there are those who will deal with the problem in 2012. The problems are thru out the RV industry. There are many changes taking effect at Drv. Its the same, people either retire or move on. Had a nice conversation with Dave the owner of Drv at the Tampa RV show and this issue of people moving on was discussed.... Does anyone like change, I don't but I also wish people well in the choice they make for themselves and their family's. I commend them for their excellent support, those being Mr. Tom Peck, and my good friend Mr. Ryan Miller. But the world want end. Life goes on.. But bashing and bitching on the Forums only make you look bad there is always another side.. I believe if you aren't happy your doing something wrong, and how do you fix the issue. You move on..... Happy Trails...

P.S. I know of no one who was forced to buy a Drv Suites... It was a choice.... And you have a choice if your not happy, move on.

2010 Mobile Suites 38 RSSB 4 (SOLD)
Trailer Saver TS 3
Pressure Pro System (SOLD)
The View 5046 is offline   Reply With Quote