View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 03:40 PM   #4
Txtower

I would say you get what you pay for to a point. I think like anything, brands tend to get inflated with price. Not saying the brand is bad but the price does get inflated a little bit due to popularity. That is definitely one factor.

I was looking new camper for a little while and saw a whole range of quality to non quality. We eventually went with a used Grand Design. I noticed If it was a “LITE” or “Feather Lite” the camper tended to have less quality with amenities and features. Some manufactures just seemed to be cheapie.

We looked at new Crossroads, Forrest Rivers, Keystones and many others. For example I discovered that I liked the layout of Crossroads and not Forest Rivers but the Crossroads seem to be lesser quality. It’s a matter of personal preference and getting out there to check them out and figure out what fits your needs.

I now have 10-15 years with our new gently preowned camper to do a lot of research and figure out what my ultimate new fifth wheel will be when I hit retirement . I’m sure we will continue to see these threads and I know I will get some insight! Cheers all
Txtower is offline   Reply With Quote