View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 03:40 PM   #11
Goober

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMag View Post
Damn this guy is funny, lots of fun here FOSHO

Thanks everyone for the replies. Looks like the best answer is theres no real cost effective solution (for my budget) its not worth a huge upfront cost then another monthly payment over what im paying for Netflix, Prime and the like. kinda cuts into my entertainment monies a bit too deep. again juss mee

Its so dumb that i have to pay internet for damn near each device i have connected. Aaagghhhh
I am trying to address the same problem. In multiple calls with HughesNet, they continue to state that I must agree to a 'contract' but they will not provide a copy of whatever agreement is expected. They told me I had to order the service and pay for the first month in order to get an installer to bring paperwork out. Apparently, they do not have email or document scanning capability. They refer me to their website. I could not find a contract on their website. I am not a lawyer but I do practice law without a license as a hobby. IMO, there cannot be an enforceable contract if one party refuses to provide the other with the agreement. That and the fact that HughNet takes back service you paid for by not rolling over unused data from one month to the next while throttling your service if you do exceed their limits in a given month. There is no option at any price that will allow you to have stable, predictable internet service from HughesNet that was explained to me in multiple calls.
Goober is offline   Reply With Quote