View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 09:47 AM   #4
glav

Your Rear Air Bag Mods

Hi Larry, I too would like to see the pictures for the rear air bag modifications.

I now have driven the truck for a week. Well I too, think that the rear air bags could use some improvement. I have gotten so spoiled with my 03 Dodge 1 ton. I also miss some of the creature features of the Dodge. But I will not have to worry about being overweight.

Another question, how is your steering? I know that I am comparing everything on the Stalick International to the Dodge. But the steering leaves me wondering about it. The Dodge was so tight and quick, and the Stalick is looser, don't know if that is normal or do I have a problem?

Then there is the annoying fan clutch engagement, it seems the fan clutch engages about every minute with an engine temp at around 210 degrees. Now when it is cooler it don't engage that much, but it is still annoying. My Dodge rarely ever engage the fan clutch. The engine size in the International is 8.7 liter (530 cubic inches) and the Dodge is 5.9 liter (390 cubic inches). I think the engine size has nothing to do with it, I think that it is in the controls for the fan clutch. Larry what has been your experience?
Take Care
Gene
glav is offline   Reply With Quote