View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 02:27 PM   #1
HDFAN

Living in a 5th wheel

Hello everyone, I'm a soon-to-be fifth wheel owner with questions. My most important one is more of an opinion question. I would like to direct it toward those of you who have actually lived in a fifth wheel for a decent period of time, say 6 months or more. So here's the question: Given that the weather conditions where I live are decent, how hard would it be to live out of a fifth wheel for a whole year? We can shorten it to only a 7 month period but I was just wondering how you people felt about living in one for an extended period of time. We are going to have to move 3 different times while I'm on my clinicals so that's why we're buying one. So, just in your humble opinion, should we wait and only do it for 7 months, or did you enjoy it SO MUCH that you would recommend it for an ENTIRE YEAR. Just a little background on us: It will be my wife and I and our two dogs. We have the tow rig but not the fifth wheel yet and we're looking to spend $10-12k on the fifth wheel. Your opinion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
HDFAN is offline   Reply With Quote