View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 02:37 PM   #5
RodeWorthy

Happydog, you are right about the beauty of everybody being able to have their own opinon. There are places in this world that can get you into trouble. Sometimes we take that freedom too much for granted.

My reply was not intended to flame you. That is not my style. I just had a different viewpoint on the Avatars. If a majority agreed with your request I would accept that. I just wanted my chance to vote and without malice.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your decision to fulltime even though you are new to RVing and FW. You are at the right place to find out information but you will find that the forum is dominated by the Mobile Suites people. There is a wonderful group of people here and the posts are interesting and informative.

I am in much the same position as you but I am not going to fulltime - at least not yet. Don't want to burn any bridges until we try the lifestyle. RodeWorthy was chosen to convey my hope that I am indeed worthy of heading down the road with my 5W in tow some day.

I do not own either a 5W or the truck yet so we have more options than you. I will be interested in the comments your post will reap so thank for asking the questions. Keep them coming.

RdoeWorthy
RodeWorthy is offline   Reply With Quote