View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 06:46 PM   #17
bstark

[quote="Motor31"] The idea of having to use an outside company like Paul Cross and others, who left DRV to make a lucrative living fixing the factory screw ups, to make a brand new off the factory line rig fit to live in is silly. Yet, you will find the cheerleaders fervently suggesting just that as if it were a perfectly normal thing to do, at your own expense no less."

Well Mike you should be able to understand why I took your comment to be addressing me as a "cheerleader".

At least there was the word "sorry" in your follow up post albeit a backhander but it was there.

When you jump on here to offer up one of your diatribes describing owners in a less than flattering light, I believe you should consider the reality you're essentially preaching to the choir.

You are not going to change a factory ethic that has been endemic for at least the better part of ten years or more by castigating ANY of the individuals who own these things. You also must face the reality
that there are more than just a few owners who are genuinely satisfied with their purchase.

What is your ultimate goal with shouting invective directed towards owners that all of the intervening years of irate emails, phone calls, factory visits by owners etc., haven't managed to achieve?

You really need to let this go and simply jump on from time to time to counter what you might find to be a bit too much "gilding the lily" by some and offer up constructive support for those who ask for it.

Being one of the longer term owners out there you've undoubtedly got reams of useful info to help get some over the rough spots. That would be a far more productive usage of your typing time on these boards than merely shouting "cheerleader" at anyone and everyone you do not agree with.

Bottom line; we're all big boys and girls who have or will make a decision and then learn to live with it warts and all. No one will TELL any of us what to think with any degree of success.