View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #15
Motor31

Bstark, Nope I wasn't classing you as a "cheerleader". Yes I am critical when I say that having to engage Paul Cross and company to fix the drv mess is a bad idea. Not because it was your suggestion, but because drv lack of quality and history of "workmanship" makes it almost a necessity. That should never need to be an option from what is supposed to be a top of the line producer of an allegedly quality product. No one in their right mind would think that it should be expected to buy a high dollar car then have it delivered to a garage specializing in restorations at the purchasers expense to make it drivable, yet that is practically the situation with drv and Paul Cross. That you suggested that might be necessary does not make you a cheerleader, just a realist in regards to the situation with drv products. It is a reflection on drv, not you.

A cheerleader would think that is a normal situation and still be happy with the situation. If you do think that is in fact a normal expectaion to have in purchasing an RV then perhaps you are a cheerleader, but I didn't think so.

Teton did not need to do that, neither did King of the Road. New Horizons certainly does not do that and those units were or are priced in line with drv.

My comments were not about you, you inferred that. Sorry you felt that way but you took it on yourself when it was not intended to be on you.
2005 MS 38RL
2007 Saturn Ion "toad"
2010 Gold Wing "piggyback"
Motor31 is offline   Reply With Quote