View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 07:49 AM   #5
RickandJanice

Just something to consider, DRV will also usually try to make changes if requested. The items you like better about the Luxe might be able to be incorporated on a Mobile Suite if you ask. However, in the end, it is whatever you feel comfortable with and like better and the Luxe is a nice rig. The things I think still keeps DRV a step ahead are the 3 1/2 " side walls for better insulation and sound deadening and the 15" stacked box beam frame as opposed to the 12" I beam frame on Luxe. As for a I beam frame, Agusta does use the heaviest gauge steel available so it is still stronger than most I beam frames out there except Forks RV. However, I still prefer a box beam due to better resistance to twisting and flexing. If you get a chance, I suggest you tour both factories and look closer at the unfinished product in different stages of production and ask why they do things the way they do. there are allot of similarities, but you will also see differences that may help you make up your mind or solidify you decision even more.
RickandJanice is offline   Reply With Quote