Thread: A/C Replacement
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 05:57 PM   #1
Trimmy

A/C Replacement

I have a 2004 Crossroad Crusier 28BH I recently purchased off a buddy for $4800. It is in really good shape but had a few small odds and ends that needed fixed and upgraded which I have completed for about $500. We were getting ready for our second trip out with the 5th wheel tonight and I plugged it into a 30amp dedicated line installed for this camper in my barn. While working in it, it kept popping the 20 amp breaker for the A/C Unit. It starts up and runs but after about 5 minutes its pops the breaker in the camper. It has always been louder than I thought it should be. At this point I think I just want to completely replace the unit. The only thing I can find on it is that I have a Suburban SF30 Furnace. It says nothing about the A/C. Are these A/c and furnaces all in one or do they run seperate?

My wife and I are looking for a 10-20 acre piece of land to build a house on. We plan to sell our house and use the profit we make to build our house and barn. We plan to be debt free in 5ish year including a mortgage so we can enjoy our babies and life. This camper is what we plan to live in during that time so I want to fix everything and do it right.

Any help is appreciated. This is my first big camper and I don't know much about the mechanicals. I was a very good mechanic for about four years but moved onto something that's easier on my body so I have no issue jumping into anything.
Trimmy is offline   Reply With Quote