View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 02:22 PM   #39
Roam America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goober View Post
“Have you ever read New Horizon or Luxe forums? They have their own shares of issues. ”

This statement is irrelevant. Just because a product is not as bad as some other product does not justify anything. I’m glad you are happy. I base my opinion on build quality, number of warranty issues, responsiveness of the dealer and manufacturer and everyone doing the right thing. In my case ALL came up short on EVERY criteria except for the dealer. It is hard to get excited about doing a DRV deal again once you’ve experienced how they respond when it matters.
You missed my point completely, which was all RV's are going to have issues. Even the ones that cost 1/4 million $$$. They are a man made product. Some may have more than others within the small e manufacturers while other brands may have more than another. I'm sorry that you got one with more problems, but I went thru the same thing with my Solitude. I had more problems than others with the same product. that said, I was running overloaded, so some of the issues were brought on by myself, but I still won't poison another viewpoint because of my issues. Because mine had issues doesn't mean they are all junk.

My DRV spent 4 days in Howe for warranty work but the issues I had would not keep me from buying another one if I needed to purchase another. They addressed every problem I had, fixed them all, even squeezed me in a few days later when one of the fixes reappear. I have nothing but praise form the service team at the factory.
Roam America is offline   Reply With Quote