View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 07:53 PM   #32
clev

Two things: Someone mentioned the good quality of Teton RV’s. Correct me if I’m wrong, but they made stick frame trailers, and have been out of business for a long time. It may have been the best stick frame on the market, but they said the same thing about Buggy Whips. Someone downed Greg Weldon. I’ve dealt with him on more than one occasion. I sent pictures of problems with explanations. I either received a replacement part or reimbursement. The most recent was this summer when the kitchen sink broke loose; poor glue job. Two years out of warranty, and he reimbursed >$350 for repairs. DRV is a great company. If I were in the market for a new RV, I would not look anywhere else.
'17 36RSSB3///2012 F350 KR, LWB/SRW, Bilsteins, antisway bar, Bilstein steering stabilizer, Airlift air bags, wireless compressor, 295/20 tires at 4080 pounds each, oversized finned aluminum diff and trannie pans, synthetic fluid, KEM, PIP, & Tyrant tunes w/SCR4 programming, Edge CTS gauge monitoring, G37 2017 turbo, ATS Stage I transmission.
clev is offline   Reply With Quote