View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 03:14 PM   #25
porkchop

You don't read very well. I did not say it was the proper application at any time. I said you said you were going to make the factory change all of yours and repaint. I asked 3 or 4 years ago to see a picture. Still waiting. That's because they laughed you out of town. Some one had for warned them before you got there as to what to expect.

"Reality is the RV cost's less than what RR pays." WOW! What a concept!! I may go back into business just to try that theory out. Buy low=sell high is what I think I'll call it. You still don't understand that you will be holding the dealers money, not the factory's do you?

But now we have finally gotten down to the actual problem. Someone did not bow to you or your wife correctly and acknowledge your vast and superior abilities as a trim carpenter. How dare they for not knowing who you were! I think there is a Ytube channel for that.

This time I really do mean it=I am done with you. You stay in the peoples republic of Cal and I'll stay in Texas. No fun arguing with an unarmed opponent. You are blocked.

Bill
porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote