View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 11:14 AM   #24
Cummins12V98

Twist it how you want Chop the POS "Mr NO" is a slimy MoFo plain and simple. I am NOT the only one to think so.

So you think the self drilling screws are the correct application for the outside trim? NO they are not, why do you think they are constantly backing out? Oh I suppose you have never had one move.

I completely understand. I watched it in action when I was back at RR ordering current RV. They constantly have RV's being delivered from the Factory. THAT is how they can get materials FAST when they ask for them. BIG basement with lot's of capacity. Reality is the RV cost's less than what RR pays. A reasonable number around what their profit would be is what I would negotiate for the retention. It gets paid before I leave their property.

ZERO chip on my shoulder as I was asked by Mr-N to send him pics of EVERYTHING. I did and all I got was we have a week blocked for your RV and will take care of everything.

ONLY reason I went there for my list was Alicia was paying for my MORryde risers to be installed and figured the factory would be the best place to get my warranty work done, sadly not the case!

I am sure many reading my experience will learn from what i have to say.

Well your good friend Mr-N is a real winner!

Example. In passing upon arrival we had a quick exchange with him with ZERO introductions. Next morning we went into the office, he was setting on a couch. We walked up to him, I said "this is my wife Tana". He did not get up or shake her hand as any decent human would do. His stone cold response was "I have already met her". My wife was shocked!

There was ONE shining example of a great Human, that was Fred my Tech 4 of the 5 days. He was VERY knowledgable in all phases of construction so we had lot's in common since my career was a Carpenter/construction Superintendent. I was considered at the top of my field and was a top quality Finish Carpenter. He was so good that I offered him a job. He did a great job on what he was allowed to do. He did more than allowed because he could see I was not asking for anything but to have it right.

But sadly he had obligations on the 5th day. So Kevin the other tech took over. Kevin is a nice guy but NOT a finish type of guy.
2015 RAM LongHorn Dually Air ride Aisin 4:10's

2016 MS 39TKSB3 "Highly Elited"
Cummins12V98 is offline   Reply With Quote