View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 02:47 PM   #4
astrahsburg

Took delivery this morning and got it almost all set up. Few things have popped up.

a: Brakes are not functioning. This will probably take a lot more research to dig into but since this thing is going to just sit here, it doesn't really matter.

b: Hydraulic leak. Slides are out and landing gear is down, but my tank is now empty and I can't level. There's oil moisture on the front left jack, so I assume it needs new seals. Can I just stop at Camping World or automotive shop to pick up fluid to add to the tank? Is there a process needed to clear air from the line? What's the best way to fill the tank, it doesn't look like there's enough room to get a bottle tipped up inside where the tank is.

c: No hot water yet. The Supply to the tank was off and anode removed. Pictured is it's current condition. I reinstalled and turned the hot water on both inside the house and with the rocker switch at the tank. Burner fired up, but what controls whether it runs off propane or elec?

Should I go ahead and replace the anode? .

d: Grey water valve appears to be stuck. I was going to replace with electronic valves anyway, so not too big of a deal. Haven't tried Black tank yet, but hopefully that valve works properly.

I think that's it for now. I'm sure I will discover more this weekend, but so far so good.
astrahsburg is offline   Reply With Quote