View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 08:19 PM   #3
prowler27

To Answer your question

The fifth wheel belonged to my dad. When he passed away it passed to me and my four siblings. The road trips were short trips to the coast with my dad at the beginning of the year and no problems were noticed. We called a bunch of local brokers to see what we could get for it and only one of them was interested enough to take a look. He offered us 5K and my brothers said that we could buy it for that amount if we wanted to. We were planning to do so when we discovered the problem. My borthers all live in other states and I'm afraid they may be skeptical of a newly discovered "problem" that significantly decreases the value. I'm also afraid that one of them may want me to call the broker and tell him that we are ready to sell, but to keep my mouth shut. This I can't do, because I wouldn't feel right about it. Thanks again for your help and I agree we should open it up to see how bad the problem is, but have to get four other people to agree... Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated!
prowler27 is offline   Reply With Quote