View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 09:15 AM   #23
Okie

Oven

Be careful taking the convection micro apart to lower it down for access. I was getting ready for one of my trips and my nieborgh asked if he could bring over a friend to see my rig. Of course none of us like to show off our MS. I was setting in the chair while they were looking around and noticed something hanging in the back of the oven. I went over and just touched it and it fell out from behind the oven and four screws fell out with it. I found that it was a horseshoe shaped bracket and the oven was swinging in position. I wasn't about to move the trailer with the oven in that condition. I could just see it crashing down and rolling around in the trailer. I called my dealer and he sent a tech out the next day. I helped him take the oven down (it's heavy) and we found that the rear bracket that hold it in place had only four screws holding it in place on the wall. And there ins't much thickness in that wall to be holding up that oven with only four screws. I'm suprised that it held as long as it did. Anyway we put about 12 screws in the bracket to hold it in place and no more problems. But like I said be careful taking thing apart because you could end up with a real handfull of oven.

Okie
Okie is offline   Reply With Quote