View Single Post
Old 02-28-2020, 10:53 AM   #5
stanleyz

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnut60 View Post
Stanley,
Have traded the Suites for a Tiffin MH--needed an accessible bathroom without having to find a safe stopping place. Already missing the room we had compared to same length MH.
IF you are planning your Suites to continue to be your last one, then the RV Roof Armor is your best answer. Lifetime guarantee, and they will fix any problems under the membrane.
Tiffin, nice. I get the urge for a DP daily but keep beating it back. In fact I asked on this forum for opinions from those who have owned both. Got the answers I expected but I'm still not convinced. At 77 thats a big check to write not knowing how long I'll be able to keep travelling.

So, I guess i'll keep patching on the MS. The newer 5ers have some nice stuff but that's just more to break and repair, lol'

As to the roof I'm gonna try treating it as mold or mildew first. If that don't work the web site you sent me to for the coating looks interesting and doable for a lot less than 8000 dollars. I will not put an 8000 dollar roof on a 10,000 dollar trailer. That I know. I'll park it on a lake and put a roof over it. Thanks for your response and happy travels.