View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 12:00 AM   #1
Tile Guy

New to joining a RV Forum

Hi everyone this is Mark and Pam DeWolf from Forest Grove, Oregon. We have had several trailers over the past 25 years. 3 1/2 yeas ago bought my first 5th wheel that was a 2004 Carriage Cameo 29' with 3 slide outs. We loved it and was in great condition till we went on a long weekend trip to the coast and had a blowout on the 5th wheel. Didn't realize anything was wrong till we went thru a tunnel and hear a screaming noise.... It was torn up bad and the Ins Co totaled it. We ended up buying a 2009 Mobile Suite 32TK3 last summer and love it! It has been a lot of work upgrading and polishing and most of all enjoying are time using it. Our truck is a 2016Dodge Ram 3500 single rear wheel but due to the new model trucks being taller the 5th wheel sits nose high. Just recieved my Correct Track parts, Equa-flex Equalizers, shocks and new 17.5 wheels and tires. Hopfully will have back together this weekend. We are getting it readY for a trip to the Utah Nalt Parks the first of May for 3 weeks and don't want to have a disaster like the other fiver. I have found some great value reading posts from many of you and helped me make repairs and fixes that I could not get answered by any of the RV places around here.
Tile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote