View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 10:56 PM   #10
betty stevenson

Spoke too soon...more water problems

Well, thought everything was fixed, I had hot water, washed my dishes and had no leaks outside the compartment, the fresh water tank wasn't filling and overflowing, and the valve the guys said was the by-pass valve had been turned and everything was honky-dorrey (sp.?). So, when my husband came home and we opened the compartment to show him, he said, it's all wet in here (on top of a metal box), he said, "someone turned this valve that made it leak in here again!"...well, wouldn't you know it, that was the valve that I thought had solved all the problems, gave me hot water and stopped the leaking outside the trailer. I'd been checking every 20 minutes or so..no leaks. So, then we had to leave to go home, he turned the water off and brought the hose in (since it's supposed to snow this week). So, next Saturday when we go back, we go back to square one, either not having hot water, or leaking outside the trailer again and have to have a new set of guys come over to try to help us!!! Help!

I've asked Kent at DT to send me a schematic for our particular unit, since the one shown on the website, presumably for 2008, is not at all like our 2003--even when you guys write that there's a yellow wire or green valve or something--ours are all black! No colors, no markings, nothing!

Any further help would again be appreciated so we can start working on it again next Saturday. Thanks so much.

Betty Stevenson
betty stevenson is offline   Reply With Quote