Thread: Kitchen Faucet
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 08:13 PM   #16
bstark

Dick, I can probably count on one hand since this forum began and more specificly this section dealing with DRV products and the folks who own them, the number of times there has been any kind of acrimony or discourse of a confrontational nature. You've managed to resort to lecturing us on the propriety of posting and castigating us for offering up well intentioned opinions all at the same time. Gotta tell ya Dick, that's a rarity on here.

Since I've already failed the "smarter than a 5th grader test" I'll go for broke and add that while all who posted were offering opinions and perhaps information not requested, at least it was with the best of intentions and you were free to ignore all at your leisure. You chose however, to giving them all a verbal spanking over being members of and fostering a "throw-away-society" and then further to lecturing us on the appropriatness of offering "un-asked for opinions".

I'm over sixty myself and don't need a 2X4 upside the head to get something to sink in. I get it. I won't make the same mistake with you a second time.