View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 08:40 PM   #15
stanleyz

If it's a Lippert system I think then you should have two valves at the pump, one for each circut. 4 hoses, one from pump to slide and from slide back to pump. Likewise for the jacks. If the wiring is in tact you can probably figure it out without too much trouble. Fill the tank push (or have somebody push) the slide button and see where the fluid exits the pump manifold, that will be the slide hose. Then there will be a hose from the slide back to the other side of the manifold. Mine are orange and black but I can't remember which goes which way. I'm gonna try to post some pics from my system to see if they will help us. OK, the left is my tank and manifold. I have 3 slides and 2 sets of jacks but I only have 3 valves. I was hoping the pics would help me remember which color went which way but I'm having a senior moment. OK the bottom right is a stabilizer, the black hoses are coming from the pump and they push the ram up and hold. When that is happening the valves open so that the orange hoses will move the fluid from the top of the ram and let the ram go up. When the down button is pushed it goes the other way. Your's should be similar. Hope this helps, digest this and if you have other questions Ill try to help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0015.jpg (123.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9139.jpg (153.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9709.jpg (102.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9143a.jpg (158.5 KB, 4 views)