View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 12:15 AM   #4
jcasey

For Sale: 2005 F-350 Ford, diesel, drw, Supercab

No, you are not too nosy. Your thinking is the same as mine. Maybe I did not write my posts clearly.

I was asking $26,900, which is more than I was offered as a trade-in. $26,900 is in line with retail pricing for similar trucks.

Obviously, I hoped to get offer close to $26,900. That amount would lower the net I would pay straight out in comparison to the net with a trade-in.

With just a few days left, if I were to receive an offer for $25,250, for example, that would still be a bit better than the trade-in allowance.

But, in spite of several interested parties, I have not as yet sold it.

I must pickup the new truck next week. So, in a final attempt at attaining a lower net in the transaction, I would accept an offer less than the $26,900 as long as it improves the net outlay.

In short, with time so short, I would rather get a lower offer than none at all.
2011 Ford 6.7 Powerstroke F350 Super Cab, AT, DRW, Lariat. with Ride-Rite Firestone Air Bags. Used to tow 2011 Mobile Suites 36RSSB3 #5568, which is equipped with Center Point Suspension, Trailair Hitch, Level-Up, dual pane windows, Satellite Finder, 17.5 Tires, Dual Air, Valley/Husky 24,000 5th wheel hitch.
jcasey is offline   Reply With Quote