View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 07:36 AM   #4
porthole

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneReallyOldGuy View Post
John,

The best deal I could get out of command electronics is $5 a board. I’m waiting on a batch of ten to come in and I’m already up to six that have started their strobing since I ordered. I pulled the cover off one of my burnt out “scare lights” and discovered it uses an 1156 bulb just like my old '65 Chevy. I’m sooooooo not impressed with command electronics products.

For your toilet issue try resetting the level while running your water pump. I can’t get mine to fill all the way at parks with low flow. And if I wash my hands while the toilet is filling it will not fill properly.

RV life’s a bitch ain’t it? (He said while sitting outside drinking coffee listening to the birds sing, the brook babble and watching that lone squirrel forage for nuts.)

Phil

I have 60 replacement LED's from Command.
Replaced about a third so far and some of those have started blinking.

BTW, to make change out easier I'm using the WAGO connectors. Better then stripping and crimping.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Toilet - the level is based on time. If you set it when pressure and flow is good, the level will be low when pressure is insufficient. I set mine with the water pump
2020 F-450
porthole is offline   Reply With Quote