View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 12:26 PM   #11
CaptainPalapa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummins12V98 View Post
Sounds like one of your AC's is not preforming. ORRRRRR you have obstructions.

Remove all your returns and supplies. Have a roll of silver aluminum tape ready, you will need it to tape up the mess you will find. Keep your return air vents clean!
Sig updated.

As far as I know, the only "returns" in these things are the vents themselves. In on one side, out on the other. With the crazy dump sliders. (Which I keep closed to force circulation to the main vents.) I've cleaned the filter screens.

I haven't looked at it with an eye towards adding any tape. (I need to pick some up, or toss in my next Amazon order, travel day is this Saturday after three weeks.) Like I said, the air that's coming out *IS* cold. But obviously the main room is the biggest, of course, and the tallest (which you'd think would help). And it's not like the A/C is shutting off either. It's running...kinda constantly. Even with our solar setup (very nice), I'm concerned about boondocking anywhere it might be warm. Heh. Seller (we've had it... three months?) did all the solar install (190w x 4, Viktron, BattleBorn, the works) and it's a good setup. (Used twice.)

Dunno, I'm babbling now.