View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 01:16 PM   #9
bardave

I too have had trouble with hydraulics from Lippert. Air in the lines and jacks going down when I push the up button.

In the past I spoke to Dale Brubaker at Lippert...he is no longer there.

At end of Jan I spoke to Amanda Trumps...she identified the problem and mailed the repair to SW RV in Katy Tx........... only half the parts to repair was mailed...even thought she told me what it takes to repair....I called for Amanda to find out why only half a shipment shows up.....she is no longer there.....

I then spoke to a Dave Beard.... he tells me he would mail out the wiring harness to complete the fix... it did not show up....I called again and Dave Beard in no longer there....

then I spoke to Vance Simms and he says the part was mailed on 9 Feb and should show up 14 Feb.... yesterday, I learn from Vance that the part was never shipped from Lippert
Vance supposedly overnighted it to SWRV 14 FEb.... we will see....

Seems that Lippert is having a serious personnel problem and that apparently is not the only problem they have. I understand a restructuring is going on... maybe that is why they dont pay thieir bills

The real problem here....is that Double tree and Lippert know this problem exist and know what the fix is....and yet they continue to sell trailers without fixing the problem...

It is now 32 days since my problem was identified and hopefully the part showed up at the RV shop today.

David & Barbara Maxwell
US Army retired (20+ years)
USAF retired (20+ years)
After 40+ years - time to go play
bardave is offline   Reply With Quote