Thread: factory repair
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 12:38 PM   #6
layne

Thanks for the info. In our case, the dealer didn't want to tackle the crack in the nose under the bedroom slide and DT didn't seem to want to make a committment to the dealer on how to fix, so we opted for going to the factory and getting that and other things done. We live in our trailer so it would be the same no matter where we are--we have to be able to stay overnight either in the trailer or somewhere else. Either way, if the trailer isn't availabe at night, we'd have to stay in a hotel room. I just didn't know if there was ever occasion that the trailer would not be able to come out at night. The sheet we have says we can hook up at the factory, but it is first come, first serve, so I don't know how that will work out, though we can stay without hookups if we had to. We still don't know how they are going to fix the crack, though the other things are just little things that won't be a problem. We are hoping they will replace the B&D coffee pot--it leaks like on other posts I've seen.
layne is offline   Reply With Quote