View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 08:52 AM   #7
porthole

Don't know if this helps, found these two pictures.

This is the fixed bracket mounted to the wall (complete with screws falling out).

The part on the TV has two horizontal bars, one fixed (lower) one spring loaded.

In the picture with the yellow and blue lines.
The blue line represents the fixed bar on the TV side bracket, it sets in the lower J-hook slots.

The yellow line represents the spring loaded bar on the TV side of the bracket.1Don't know if this helps, found these two pictures.

This is the fixed bracket mounted to the wall (complete with screws falling out).

The part on the TV has two horizontal bars, one fixed (lower) one spring loaded.

In the picture with the yellow and blue lines.
The blue line represents the fixed bar on the TV side bracket, it sets in the lower J-hook slots.

The yellow line represents the spring loaded bar on the TV side of the bracket.

Several ways to release.

Have two people simultaneously pull down on the spring loaded rod ends, if you can get your hands back there. Rotate the top out, lift up off the bracket.

Literally use brute force pushing the TV up. Doing this pushes against the spring and has to be hard enough to bend the L brackets up. Once pushed up rotate the TV out from the bottom and down.

My current preferred method.
I have a piece of 1" webbing looped around the spring loaded rod, long enough that it hangs below the TV. When removing the TV I position the webbing as close to center as possible, pull down and rotate the TV out.
Once back in place I stuff the webbing up on the bracket out of sight.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DRV_TV_bracket_1.jpg (403.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg DRV_TV_bracket_2.jpg (193.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg DRV_TV_bracket_3..jpg (412.3 KB, 1 views)
2020 F-450
porthole is offline   Reply With Quote