View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 01:23 PM   #32
Rockyhud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dapperdan View Post
Thanks for the detailed write-up Rocky (and pics!). I'm really impressed with the shop you found, somebody obviously knows their stuff! I'm glad you have resolved your problem, one way or another there was going to be out of pocket expense.

So happy your nightmare has come to a close!

Dan
I'm with you on believing I found a really quality shop here. From this experience I would highly recommend them to anyone needing work on their RV while in the Colorado Springs area. Another thing I forgot to mention was their warranty coverage that I'm also impressed with. Their warranty time frame for the parts is 90 days and they warranty their labor for 1 year! The labor coverage really surprised me as I wasn't expecting it to be that long. Just indicates to me they are very confident in how well they perform their work.

We were also pleased the final cost wasn't but a little over what we estimated for travel expenses to and from Lippert's facilities. This, long with the fact we didn't have to make a trip that would have impacted our lives and efforts in getting our house and property ready to sell this spring/summer AND I didn't have to use a week of vacation time off from work. All in all it seems to be a win-win situation for us.
2011 Mobile Suites 38TKSB3 #5509
Rockyhud is offline   Reply With Quote